Thursday, February 24, 2011

the war within

Isn't it ironic how I've much more free time on my hands right now yet I'm updating even less than I used to when my semester was packed and college was basically all I knew.

Anyway, I've been alright.

Been torn between what they tell me to do, what I should do and what is the right thing to do. It's really confusing sometimes.

I mean the reasoning makes sense, if you want something so badly, go for it, or you might lose it. But how can I lose something I never had? Probably lose something I could have had. Well, that's not for me to say.

I'm torn between a desire and a strong will to trust and not take things into my own hands. But how far is too far? What do I do?

The only thing I hear Him telling me is to TRUST.

That's exactly what I'll do..

Wait, does that mean I don't do anything at all, but sit and wait? Or do I try and trust at the same time.

These questions, never seem to leave.

But I know one thing, He is with me, He will guide me, He will lead me. And He will satisfy me.

No comments: