Saturday, October 1, 2011

Loneliness

Loneliness- is like a disease
It plagues you once in awhile when you least expect it
When you thought all was well,
When you thought you were fine
And that you didn't need a doctor.

It creeps on you, slowly
And soon enough you feel it
You want to get rid of it
But it doesn't just go away
Sometimes it stays longer than you wish it to.

What can we do?
Do we complain?
Do we question?
Do we stop trusting?
That He will make us well again
That He sees our pain
And will heal us completely
And provide the cure to our loneliness
But no matter what we think will satisfy
There really isn't anything that can cure us of it

None but His love...

Lord, You are enough for me.
I'm trusting in You Lord
You know so much better
I'll wait Lord, I'll wait....

I feel my faith rising as I call upon Your name

1 comment:

Wai Jon ;D said...

Hmmm hmmm. Now that really describes it nicely ;). Reminds me of the song by Brooke Fraser, Faithful.
I find that those rough patches help me focus on God, especially when I've been so distracted by people and things and activities.
I hope you find company in his presence, after all, he did say that we're his friends ;)