Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving was great, had a good break in Maine.

Maybe I have lost my penchant for blogging, still, I'm not going to stop completely.

A crazy week coming up with 4 presentations and 2 papers due. Final exam and papers in 2 weeks. With the amount of workload I have, you'd think I'd be crazy or stressed out. But once again, He strengthens me and gives me the grace to go through it all. Always amazed.

I'm going to be busy though, will be back when I find the time.

Winter break plans are kinda sorted out now, thank God.

Was presented with kinda sad news and it makes me wonder about a lot of things. Whatever it is, everything is in His hands and I can only pray.

Life is short, never forget that.

Let me not drift away from You but grow closer and closer till we meet...

No comments: