Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Quick Update

Been staying up pretty late these past two weeks. Earliest bed time at 2. Have had lots to do but this craziness is about to end. 2 more final papers, 1 more day of classes and I'm done with freshman year.

Leaving for NY on Thursday for a much needed break, coming back to campus on Monday by which most, if not all students will be gone. I have to mention I'm leaving during finals precisely because none of my classes have sit-in final exams. I am grateful indeed.

RA training from 1st of May to the 3rd and on the 4th, I'll be on my way home. :).

My last Sunday at church was amazing. I have been blessed with such a great church family back home and here as well.. I've been going to the church for the past 3 months and I have received tremendous support and love and I cannot thank Him enough. Definitely going to miss everyone there but I'm looking forward to worshiping in my own church back home :)


Blog soon, I hope.

You are my strength.

No comments: