Friday, December 10, 2010

break

Been working on my essays; tried to at least. Did get somewhere, not as much as I planned but still. 

5 supplements, 1 and a half done. 

I'm going back to KL tomorrow, joining a youth camp on Sunday to Wed. A much needed break; can't wait to see what He has for me, all He'll say to me, all He'll remind me. And other things too. For once in a long time, I have no responsibilities in camp; can finally enjoy as a normal camper. 

When I'm back, it's back to applications; have to go all out. 

But till then, I'm taking a break. 

And I just completed The Pursuit of God by Tozer today.. Parents bought it for me when they went to the States for Sam's graduation 2 years back.. I read halfway but stopped and just took it up again recently. Christian books aren't meant to be read like a novel; gotta really read and chew on it... It's a really good read. And I've learned a whole lot... Will perhaps blog about it when I have the time. 

God bless :)

This life, is all for You. 

No comments: