Saturday, December 18, 2010

amazing

It's amazing how You make the wrong things right.

As simple as it sounds, that's what He does...

And I was so bent that it was that way; yet You showed me You had other things in mind... How could You not be speaking?

Camp was good to say the least. Though I was initially feeling quite lazy to go up and down for it... And not knowing what to expect either. Being new in a strange place with only few people to call friends; those fears were wiped away few hours into camp. Instead, I came back with a whole new bunch of people I dare to call family. Girls who are like sisters; guys like brothers. It's really amazing how He brings people together... But most of all; rediscovering truths about my Father. :).

I've been busy after camp; still recovering from sickness. Practices, more practices... And alongside with that are essays I have not done. o_o. I've got 5 more days or so to settle everything and send in my applications.. The enormity of the task obviously hasn't sunk in yet - or I would be freaking out. Or is the peace just too overwhelming? I always feel I'm too extreme. 

I thank You for Your grace and Your strength that's been guiding me through; I haven't felt like giving up cause You were and are always sustaining me... 

Ecclesiastes 12:1 - Don't let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor Him in your youth before you grow old and say "Life is not pleasant anymore."

Indeed... Walk on in faith. He's got such great things in mind for us; but He requires our trust. :)


No comments: