Friday, February 24, 2012

Here and There

Really looking forward to going home this summer. I like it here, I really do. But it feels like I've been away from home for too long... It's a weird feeling though.

Honestly, there are so many things to say, so many things that can be said...

On another note, Spring Break's in two weeks, really excited. Will be going back to the Place of Promise, miss all the people there!! And I'm excited about what God is going to do this time around :).

School work's been a lot as always... Won't complain though, cause compared to many of my friends, I have it much easier in terms of work load, definitely not easy classes!

Gospel choir concert at SNHU down at Manchester this Sunday, really pumped...

Been a crazy emotional week for me. Not in a bad sense, it was just weird having all of those emotions again after so long. Really feels different this time though. God has certainly done amazing things in my heart after all these years, reminding me time and again of His faithfulness and sufficiency. He's more than enough for me, definitely...

Till then.

No comments: