Monday, March 2, 2009

He is faithful

And always has been. Back after a week. Modem got struck by lightning on Friday and couldn't go online for the past few days. Bought a new one and there was so problem with the settings but its alright now. And I'm glad to say that I can survive without the internet. =).

Oh, and I retook my driving test today in both parts.. And He brought me through it and I managed to pass. The tester I got was the complete opposite of the woman that day. It was a guy this time and he was a nice person. Skip the details. But through this experience I have learnt many things.. And one of it is that when we go through trials, and failures.. We naturally tend to ask God 'Why'?. Why me? Why did You ever let me go through this?.. However, we shouldn't be asking Why but What.. What do You want me to learn through this? It pleases the Father that His child would not doubt His authority but trusts Him completely.. When Christ is in the Driver's seat, we should just stay put and not help Him, but trust in Him fully that He will drive us safely through the journey.

There is something to learn from everything that happens. It just takes faith to believe.

No comments: