Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Short Update

Have been so lazy to update my blog. Anyway, camp was exactly one week ago. Will post details up another day. Few of the campers have done a good job blogging bout camp.

Now that camp is over, I'm really missing it and all the preparations for it as well. The week before it was even more stressful than SPM. And there were even friends who said that I looked really stressed up prior to the camp. But somehow, He had it all under control. More about His faithfulness in the next post. Applications to do etc. Really miss you campers! Thanks for all the LAME jokes and stuff you guys did. Though I didn't really have the time to sit down and talk to you all, I'm glad to see the happy smiles on your faces. =). And yes, I mean all of you.

God bless and till then!

Your faithfulness, reaches to the skies

No comments: