Thursday, June 9, 2011

Band Camp was good. Learnt a lot, and God reminded me once again of His faithfulness in my life. I can't thank You enough.

As always, I have been pushing things to the VERY last minute. Exam starts on Monday and I am not prepared. Revision has been almost non-existent and I won't start complaining or regretting because it won't change anything. Leaving it all to Him now.

God certainly knows how to bring the right people into our lives, we only need to trust Him. Nothing makes me happier than knowing God uses His servants to touch the lives of others... And that we can learn from every single experience, big or small as long as our hearts are open to Him.

Nothing is wasted, nothing...

Thank You Father for being my comfort, my shelter and everything I could ever ask for.... I have enough because I have You.

No comments: