Sunday, June 12, 2011

Exams begin tomorrow, finally! Some are done with exams, some are halfway through it, some are going to finish and here I am still as free as ever.

Got back to KL today after a month, looked at my surroundings and I honestly don't think I'd miss KL much. Probably just the people.. Anyway, no regrets for all that's taken place in the past two years. Eh, it's not time for this yet.

Anyway, I'm far from prepared. I guess my complacency is obvious, since I've already been accepted to the States and my results this time around won't really affect my admission. Unless it turns out horrible (I hope not), it should be alright. I guess I can say its all for my 'ego' now, which I don't exactly have which is why I haven't put in the effort I should have put in long ago. They say you gotta finish well... Ah, what can I say...

But I do know He's got it all in control. And all the nonsense about God helping those who helps themselves? No such thing. God helps those who are aware that they can't help themselves; the 'poor' so to speak...

One thing about 'revision' this time is that I've been reading for Religious Studies and I have learnt so much. Most of the things are relatively new and are puzzling at times. But at the end of the day, I know that we will never fully understand the Truth, but we just need to trust in it. And I do, I do. That's all I need.

Lord, should I ever be distracted by the now or whatever that comes my way, help me remember that this life is just temporary and I am not where I belong.. Not yet.... Help me live my life solely for You... You alone.

No comments: