Friday, June 24, 2011

it's over

2 years have gone by, just like that. Now I can FINALLY say that College and A-Levels is done with. :)

It's been a whirlwind of a journey and I still can't believe how things have worked out. Through certain events, God led me to choose this path, one that was never in my mind... And I believe if not for His grace, I wouldn't be here. I don't think things could have got any better.

I've learnt a lot from the whole college experience, met great people, joined and was part of the awesome CF. I believe I grew and matured a lot through it all. (I certainly do hope.) I always had it in my mind that college isn't just a time to study and get good grades; it's so much more than that. Leaving a legacy behind; doesn't mean you have to change things around. If God could work through me to just touch one life, I believe it was more than worth it. It is His grace that has brought me through the rough patches and brought different people at different times to offer encouragement and insight. I believe He brought people along my way as well...

I know there were certainly times I could have been better as a person and I guess I probably said and inadvertently did things that hurt people.. To those people, whoever you may be, I am truly sorry. It's quite sad that I won't be going back to MCKL, the place I feel so at home in... I'll surely miss all my 0907 peeps, CF members and other friends..

Yet I believe there is a time for everything and right now its a transition period for me. I've 2 months left in this country before I step outside. I'm not going to think any further right now. It's all in His hands. :)

No comments: