Sunday, July 3, 2011

I guess my inconsistency in blogging is due to the lack of anything 'interesting' or blog-worthy. (I'm not saying all previous entries were anything close to that).

Or is it something that comes as we age (perhaps entering into early adulthood)? That most of the things that used to capture our interest just don't anymore. Who knows.

I guess I'd come back when I really do have something to update on. Or if I get any revelations, better not to force any just to post something.

As a brief update, I'm renewing my passport tomorrow and applying for my visa asap. Going to T.Intan with mum somewhere mid-week to stay with grandparents as well as do my medical check-up. Hope I don't have any ailments or some sort. I'd definitely be cutting down on junk then.

Bye, for now. :)

p.s: I still look back and am truly amazed at how He's led me through it all.

No comments: