Sunday, July 17, 2011

kl trip

Just got back from KL today. Best trip ever. Probably cause it's due to the fact that the main reason for it was to watch Liverpool play. Scheduled my Visa interview to be around the same time so I don't have to make another trip.

Went down on Thursday and went for the training session with some college juniors. Had my Visa interview the next day and it went rather well. I felt it was quite fast cause I expected more questions. Thank God it's approved though. I was telling Him I'd take it as a sign not to go to the States should my visa be rejected.... Wherever You lead me Lord.

I had two hours to kill right after the interview so I went to KLCC and Canaanland at Menara TA which was just across. Good thing there was the latter or I would've been bored wandering around the former aimlessly. I love Christian bookshops. :).

Met up with Abel and Stv at Sentral later on and Aren came to fetch us. Thanks Aren :). Had Village Park Nasi Lemak which I daresay is one of the best in the country... After that we pretty much just chilled at my aunt's place.

Full post on the game coming up.

No comments: