Thursday, August 18, 2011

amazed

Results came out today. And once again, as I always have said, I am grateful to Him. I know it is solely because of His mercy and grace, not because of my ability nor effort.

I still cannot understand why but He beckons me to continue trusting and relying on Him because that is where I find strength.

I thought some of the papers were rather hard and I thought my response was ever worse. Needless to say, what I got exceeded my expectations.

I don't really bother actually but for the sake of my lecturers, the college, and my parents, I was just hoping I won't fare too badly, not daring to ask for more than what I deserve.

Lord You amaze me again and again.

A new journey is just beginning. All I know is that You're leading me. I will follow.

Thank you, Lord, thank You. Not because of what I've received but because of who You are. That You've been with me through it all and You will never let me go.

Take heart. There's so much more to life than the now.

We were made for so much more.


No comments: