Tuesday, August 9, 2011

singapore

Just got back from Singapore this morning. Went there on Friday. I'm too lazy to go through the details so I'd just mention a few of the highlights of the trip;

- Festival of Praise 2011. Fri and Sat night. New Life Worship was amazing and worshipping God along with thousands of people was so uplifting. There were moments where I just stood there totally in awe and loss for words just imagining what it'd be like in heaven one day where everyone will worship Him in spirit and in truth. Such joy indeed. John Bevere, known for authoring great Christian titles was the speaker and he was a solid speaker. Thank God for using and speaking through him.

- Chilling, eating, walking around, going here and there. Need I say more?

- Just spending time with the brothers. :)

I'm grateful I was able to go on this trip. Thank You.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

we could have met on sat.. but then, well, hope u had an enjoyable time there. ^^