Friday, January 6, 2012

2012

A new year. My resolutions? If I want to come up with a list I surely can. One for example, would be to be less idle, particularly cutting down on my time online. However I have come to realize again that only one thing really matters be it yesterday, today, or tomorrow and forever - my Lord. Therefore all I want, not just this year but every year, every day is Him. To be more like Him

, to know Him, to love Him and to serve Him. That was what I was made to do, what we were made to do. It is strange when we think otherwise. Let us pray that this year would be one of growth and maturity in the Lord. To those who are yet to know Him, I pray you will. For life is so much more meaningful when you realize that the One who gave up His life for you is and was always there, waiting for you to return. This post has turned out quite differently than I imagined it to. I only speak the truth. Let this be Your year o Lord. You're all I need and more.

No comments: