Monday, January 9, 2012

Thoughts With No End

Once again, I'm contemplating if I should stop blogging altogether. I would admit that one reason would be that there are only a few who actually [still] follow this blog. The blogging era seems to have ended for many and I occasionally wonder if my time has come. Does the world really need to know what I do, think and feel?

The answer is obvious. Yet there's something, I don't quite know what that draws me back to this place. Yes, perhaps I don't update as often as I used to and I might not ever get back to that stage again. But this place is too close to my heart to simply abandon... Even if it gets to the point where no one reads this, I cannot do it.

I might be just another ordinary person. But I serve an extraordinary God. Therefore, I live to sing His praises, to honor and glorify Him.

This blog has chronicled my journey through all the pain, the joy and the confusion. God has remained to be my refuge and strength. He has been and ever will be faithful to me. Despite my fears and failures, He always picks me up and draws me ever close to Him.

So I shall continue, to let the world know, what He's done for me.

When you have found happiness, you cannot do anything but share it. When you have found love, everything changes. Nothing else matters.

I am in love with the Lover of all. He fills the emptiness in me no one can. Despite my constant longings for companionship, He reminds me that this void, only He can fill. This Love, only He can give... And it is more than enough.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Serene,remember me?Felicia from MCKL 0903.well,guess what,i am still following you after all these time.and just wanna let you know,your posts has always been a blessing to me.an encouragement to continue to trust Him when things get tough..don't stop blogging.i love reading your updates.i really feel touched by knowing how God has always been so faithful and wonderful to you.i don't comment,cause we never talk for a long time*shy to comment lol* but yeah.do keep on blogging!continue to take care too. God bless!

serene said...

Hey Felicia, OF COURSE I REMEMBER. You're not an easy person to forget. It's been ages, hope you are doing well. I haven't seen any updates from you in my feed, did you change your blog or something? I am sure God has been doing great things in your life too. Thanks for the encouragement though.. Hope we'll meet again someday :)

Unknown said...

:)I changed my address.you can find my blogs through my profile.but this is where i update myself the most...
http://wouldntsayitsyou.blogspot.com/

yup.God has been wonderful to me through ups and downs as well.hope to see you again one day too!