Saturday, September 18, 2010

the call

I've been busy.

CF Camp was from the 9th to 12th. Then WorshipGod conference at DUMC from 16th to 19th. But I'm not going for tomorrow's service cause I went for the evening one just now already. Finally will be able to rest tonight. Haven't caught up with sleep; no time after camp.

God has been so amazing and will always continue to be. Camp was so great, because He chose to dwell in our midst. Will post a full post on camp when I'm free. And as for WorshipGod, He spoke to me alot as well. Put the two together, I daresay He's spoken to me these 2 weekends more than past few months together..

I'm in awe of You...

And today, a commitment I made to Him some time ago has been reaffirmed. It's difficult and painful to know He wants me to keep it. But I know it's for a greater good and He has great plans... I trust Him. :)

Will post about my experiences and what I learnt. Till then!

No comments: