Sunday, September 26, 2010

he healeth me

Two days ago, I was just thinking and talking to Him and I realized that He's been more than faithful.

Numerous times I cried out to Him - telling Him that I feel so weak and powerless; that I feel broken and empty and that I'm not sure if I can go on... And like Paul; 

I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12: 8-10)

Psalm 30:2 - O Lord my God, I cried out to You and You healed me.

And when I looked back the other day, I realized how He's healed those wounds. Those things I couldn't let go, I have done so now, through His mercy and grace. It's happened so much faster than I expected. Perhaps He is preparing me for much harder times, I know it will be painful but I am ready... I want to be ready when the time comes...

There is nothing He cannot do. Those times you feel as if you can't go on, redirect your focus back to Him, look at the Cross.. He bore it for you; will he not then carry you through? 

I have found the greatest comfort of all, and no one can take it away from me.

This love I have found - completes me.

Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
take it to the Lord in prayer.


No comments: