Sunday, September 5, 2010

old habits die hard

Yes they do.

Was back in Ipoh for a week, came back here on Friday.

So what did I do for the whole week. Eat, sleep, online, camp stuff. That's all. College has a Qualifying Test on Tuesday and Wednesday; all subjects; it's merely a test you have to pass if you want to sit for the A-Level papers in January. 

Not really important I daresay.... I brought books back to Ipoh knowing I wouldn't touch them - I was right. And I still haven't touched them. I've decided to leave it for tomorrow.

Assignments not done yet, honestly this lazy bug is really hard to get rid of. They say you need to do something for 21 consecutive days and it becomes a habit. I've been like this ever since I entered school... 

No use complaining I guess. Just hoping to scrape through and pass the tests. What's the worse that could happen anyway? 

Camp's on Thursday :D.

And how can I forget to mention. I started watching Moonlight Resonance online two days ago. I really wanted to watch it on TV, but I come back late most of the time and the TV area's not really good here either. And there's like 40 episodes. 0_0. I'm only at 13... Hah.

Ok I really got to start on my assignments now!

Till then. Will post one after the tests.. So pointless! Never had it before. Thanks to a bunch of people. 

Oh well. I shan't complain. And God is great. :)


No comments: