Sunday, August 29, 2010

weighed down

It's one of those moments where my mind keeps planting these negative thoughts in my head about my circumstances, about people and situations I face.

I choose not to believe it but it keeps replaying at the back of my head and I can't seem to push them away.

Then I feel weighed down, and sad at the possibility of it being true...

But do I have a reason to feel like this? Should I feel like this?

I get really tired of it all sometimes. I didn't choose this path, it chose me. I didn't ask to be here, I just arrived. I didn't want to come, but I am here. And there's no turning back now... It'll take time before anything changes, yet again...

What do I do in the meantime? I will trust Him and will continue to do so. Is there really anything else I can do? The answer is a clear no...

He knows best... He allowed all these, I shall not question...

Lord You are sovereign.. How funny I should be feeling like this now; this morning's sermon was on suffering and how we should face it.... 

Perhaps the test has only begun... 

I'm holding on Lord, don't ever let me go.... You're all I have in this world. All I know that will never fail. That in itself is comforting to me... :)


2 comments:

Jeremy "KC T3h n00bKilleR" Tan said...

Sup,

I can tell you that I feel the exact same thing and very often as well. Such a strong and bad feeling that it kills our sleep very well.

Life almost never goes the way we want it to. Mostly we get what we don't want, rarely we get more than what we wanted and most elusive is us getting exactly what we wanted.

Feeling sometimes unwanted or in the wrong place at the absolute wrong time, makes us really not want to get out of bed in the morning which is happening to me.

Still, we gotta keep on to our convictions and hopefully, we'll see something at the end of this tunnel we're in. Sorry for being so long winded ya?

Love,
KC

Sugarfoam said...

When God bring you to something, He will bring you through it, trust Him.