Sunday, August 1, 2010

mcrave

The annual college BBQ Nite was renamed McRave this year. The theme was Halloween Masquerade which was changed to MidSummer Masquerade instead. Most people were confused bout what the dress code really was so there was a mix of everything; from scary costumes, to princesses to really random ones like Sushi King guy and whatever else..

It was funny because I was absolutely clueless on what to go as so 2 weeks ago when I was talking to Su Kheng, I told her I had no idea and she was like; JUNGLE GIRL LA. (It's my nickname in college, an inside joke) Errr... Okay. She gave suggestions like coconut shells, leaves and stuff... Lol. Thinking it would be hard I didn't really want to do it. And on Sunday I told Vicki about it and she said it was possible. So we went to shop for stuff on Tuesday and ideas came up here and there.

The event was on Friday evening. Went to change in Vicki's place and the girls helped me with my costume.. Thanks so much!

People said I look more like Bamm Bamm... Kai Yen in the background. Haha

With Shernali (Cowgirl) and Praise (Hip Hop star)


Waiting for the other pics to be uploaded on FB. This is the last college event that the whole 0907 is gonna have... Sigh... Next year we'll have our last semester without the Science people. :(

The event was not bad, and I'm glad Chicken People featured. Chicken People is a group of the July juniors, mostly all international students who did a sketch that had Justin Bieber, George Bush (an Iraqi guy, HAH) and Paris Hilton (a 'sexy' guy).. It was really hilarious and original... Not everyone thinks so but kudos to their efforts and I haven't laughed because a sketch for a very long time already..

Anyway, the dancefloor was opened after the event but as usual I preferred not to join it. Dancing is definitely not my thing. Though I missed the 'best' part of the night, I actually enjoyed my time, just hanging around. :)

Thank God for performing a miracle. It was raining prior to the event, so it was delayed by nearly half an hour. And it was still drizzling in the beginning but it stopped soon after... Isn't He just amazing?

I'll cherish every moment now. Thank You Lord for everything.

No comments: