Tuesday, August 24, 2010

mixed

Happy Birthday Viann! :)

Hope you had a great one. Be strong, take courage, continue to seek Him with all your heart, God bless you always. :D

Parents were in Singapore over the weekend, took my grandparents and uncle down for a holiday. They enjoyed themselves I guess. Sam was there too but he flew back, met him in Sentral, went back home first and went for dinner with parents when they reached. So glad to see them :). Dinner was at Pizza Uno at Centrepoint, pretty good. Dad said it was a treat for me. Anyway, 3 more days and I'll be home for a week.. Finally, I need a break! Sick Tired of this KL life. 

Now that I've gotten AS results, I'm afraid I might get lazier. I don't really need the grades for university applications anymore. But I'm not saying I'm going to slack or something, just got to fight the tendency. Haven't started on applications, so much to do. 24 hours a day is just not enough yet I can still be here and type this... Hah. 

They say that the more you honour God, the more God honours you. I guess its true. God is indeed faithful, merciful even to those who have fallen, to those who don't deserve it...

Well, that's why mercy is not getting what you deserve and grace is getting what you don't deserve. Everyday is a testament of His grace. I don't deserve His love, no, but He chose to love me, despite my flaws. He chose to love YOU. And if the One who created the Universe and all there is to it would love creatures like us, do we dare still see ourselves as worthless beings? 

He is Love. :)


No comments: