Thursday, April 7, 2011

crossroad

I'm at a rather crucial stage of my life where I have to make an important decision regarding the future. It's the first time I've ever been contemplating so much, more like waiting on God for His decision.

I'm now left with one option and I have till the 1st of May to decide. I got accepted into Colby-Sawyer College, in New Hampshire. Praise the Lord really. I applied for it separately from the other colleges cause it wasn't even my plan to do so. And it's currently the only open door for me, but it doesn't mean its the right one.

Yes I want to go but the question isn't about me. I was so set on Singapore last time but eventually, God led me to MCKL and I have no regrets. He knows better. I've talked to my parents and they're also praying; I told them to let me know what they feel the Lord is saying so I can decide as well.

Proverbs 16:9 - Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

Although there are a lot of things I could worry about, I choose not to dwell on them. I believe that if its where He wants me to be, He will provide. I trust Him.

Lord, I surrender, all to You.

No comments: