Thursday, May 26, 2011

Haven't been doing much to be honest. Exam's still awhile away so as usual, haven't studied yet. Next week, I will. Sounds all too familiar?

Anyway, it's grandma's 80th birthday celebration on Saturday in T.I. She's only 79 this year but following the Chinese calendar, she's 80 so there'll be a pretty grand celebration. I still remember granddad's 80th 5 years ago.

I laugh at myself as I remember how much I detested 'dressing up' for it. I was stubborn in not wanting to wear feminine stuff. Can read the post here. I was 15, so that explains it... I certainly amuse myself, if not you.

I'm not the same now. I'm fine with the idea of 'dressing up'. Still prefer my shirt and shorts over anything but if something calls for feminine dressing, so be it. But then again, I still have the same strict ideals and views on what's decent and what's not. I'm not crossing that line for sure.

Anyway, it's probably gonna be the last big family reunion before I leave. Gotta cherish the moments.

I'll probably post pictures since this blog seems so bare. Till then!

No comments: