Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last CF; graduating class of 2011

College's ended. Exams in a month's time.

Haven't started revising of course. Hope I will soon. That's what I always say and then I'll be left with only a week. Oh, well.

Though I'm not exactly stressed about exams, I do wish to get over and done with it soon. And I can officially close a chapter of my life, though I'm pretty much in the process.

I won't say I'm ready to move on to the next stage of life in a completely foreign land. I have had second thoughts though not strong enough to make me regret my decision..

God has His plans for me and all I need to do is avail myself to them..

I don't have dreams for myself (at least not ones that I have to achieve), my only dream is to dream His dreams and live the life He created me for.

You are the Potter, I am the clay
Mould me and make me, this is what I pray

No comments: