Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I remember there was a time I didn't want college to end. Maybe even a few times. But that was because my July friends were still around; now there's only 15 of us Arts people left; without the Science peeps, we are almost non-existent in college dominated by the juniors.

Next week's the last week for classes and then exams are in mid June, for me at least. I honestly can't wait for it to be over. I've been here long enough and it's kinda tiring. Of course I will miss college and my friends. But it's time to move on.

I'm glad He led me here but there's always an end to everything. I'm not officially done with A-Levels and college yet so I'll save my goodbyes and stories for later.

And as people come and go, He has always stood by my side. I am blessed.

No comments: