Thursday, May 21, 2009

Idol Hope

If you don't already know, Kris Allen became the 8th American Idol. I never really followed the show this season.. Season 7 was enough for me. Yet towards the end, I saw their performances and definitely wasn't a fan of Lambert... Danny and Kris. =)

To me, Adam is like a sign of the New Age.. Need I say more? I won't say anything about being gay, but the way he goes about, it shows.. A few of his performances were very disturbing, check out Ring Of Fire if you want to know what I mean.. Though I won't deny the fact that he has good talent.

Kris, a worship leader in New Life Church in his hometown. He seems to be a pretty decent guy and is open about his faith. He has left a mark in the show.. Even one of the judges said that he's the type of singer who gets the message across and touches people's hearts and he has always been himself..

I bet everyone thought that Lambert would have won. And to see how the unexpected happened is somehow very uplifting for me.. Being gay wasn't much of a big thing in America. And you know how there are people very much against Christians...

Of course, it might be just a show.. But I'm still glad that the outcome has proven how things aren't always what they seem and unexpected things do happen... Praise God for Kris and let's hope he would continue being who God has made him to be and not conform to the world... God bless. =)

2 comments:

pismayka said...

yea very well said! :) and the night before, i actually thought that adam would win 'cos he definitely performed better and also 'cos i read the verse that says satan is ruling in this world now. not to say that adam is of da satan watsoever haha but he'll definitely give a negative impact to the world 'cos ppl are definitely gonna idolize him if he were the American Idol. satan would definitely want him to win.


and when the results came out, voila, it shows that God is still the One in control, the mightiest One.

Lawrence said...

wait.. Kris is actually a worship leader in New Life Church?? woah.. din noe abt that.. thx for that extra info.. and btw, i prefer Kris also.. :P