Friday, May 8, 2009

Ant Attack!!

Ignore the title.

Wait, it's true!

I on-ed my laptop 2 hours ago and was shocked to see 5-6 ants crawling around the laptop screen... I quickly tried to sweep them off with my fingers but I failed to.. It didn't occur to me that the ants were actually INSIDE the screen.... Which means I can't do a single thing about it. How saddening.. =(..

Now they are away from it but one ant has died and is still stuck on the screen... Argh.

ANYWAY, it was my last day at work today.. Worked exactly 58 days. Haha, that's after removing the weekends, public holidays and the days I took off.. I have learnt alot from this experience.. And due to the ant, I have no mood to blog any further.. Kidding.

Will be going to Malacca tomorrow morning, Singapore on Sunday, and back to Malacca on Monday night after my bro's grad ceremony and back to Ipoh on Tuesday. All these without my lil bro. PEACE! LOL. Will be taking pictures, hopefully. =). till then!

No comments: