Friday, May 29, 2009

Errr...

The week has been pretty normal yet abnormal. Pasar malam on Tuesday, another lame night. Went to my ex-school's afternoon CF on Wednesday. (thanks Constance for inviting us =)). And lastly ISCF yesterday afternoon.. The rest of the time were spent at home..

I'm gonna miss Ipoh loads, and the people too... I can say that it's exactly a month before I leave for college. Though Ipoh to KL is just like going to the toilet (according to *cough* someone. LOL), some things are definitely going to change.

On another note, the highlight of the week was probably the Champs League final. Didn't watch it. The next morning, I woke up, rushed upstairs to check my phone; was expecting a msg from Phil for the results. Sadly, my phone had died. Rushed to my brother's room instead and asked him to check the result for me. And my dreams came true. I really had dreams, TWO, that Barca would win, and they did... Haha.

Dear MU fans, you shouldn't be disappointed, you can't expect too much, and just gotta be satisfied bout what you've achieved. Is that too much to ask? Lol. (I had better stop to prevent myself from getting bashed up.)

Random picture for a random post. =p

No comments: