Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You're 21..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STV!


My very first post about and for a person. And since it's your birthday today, here goes. =)

Stephen, my dear bro..

It seems like it was just yesterday when we fought and now, you're 21..

I still remember the times when we were young.. We used to argue and fight.. Staying up till midnight to watch WWF.. And then trying out those 'stunts' in the room when everyone else was asleep. Hah.. And the scars we gave each other too.

To tell you the truth, I used to wonder what it would be like to have an older sister, but I realized that having you and Sam were such a blessing already.. Not to mention our little John now...

There were times I used to dislike you when we fought. But thanks to your scoldings and correction, I grew stronger and tougher..

3 years ago, when you left, I was devastated... To have the closest one in the family to leave was such a painful thought.. To know that everything was about to change from that point onward.. And the fact that we got much closer before you left didn't make things any better...

But as time went by, I got used to it.. And I was glad every time you came back.. I still remember all the long talks we had before sleeping. You were the one who understood me most.. And even though I don't say it, you know when I'm in pain. You were always the stronger one, and because of that, I felt I needed to be too..

Sorry to sound so emo.. But it's a fact that we can't go back to those times, it's only the memories we keep.. I'll cherish them and I hope you will remember them too..

For remembrance..

Then...


2006

2007


2009

The three of us

Then...

And now..

Thanks Stv, for all that you've done.. You, along with Sam are the best brothers one could ever have!! Your advice.. Your teasings, though it annoyed me sometimes, it was still fun.. Haha. And not to mention how you can read my mind.. Congrats for graduating.. We're proud of you. =). Always remember that God will sustain you through your hardest times. He will never fail and has it all planned for you... All the best in your future and have a great birthday! =) (And don't forget to tell me when you find that certain someone... After all, it's not something new for us to share about. =P)


p.s: God bless and we miss you loads. =/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have made my tear. )':

Haha. Thanks alot! <3