Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lion City

Went down to Malacca on Saturday morning, had alot to eat for lunch. My aunt who is a teacher ordered Malay food for us from her canteen caterer... Chicken Rendang, Sambal prawns and 100 satay for 6 ppl... Went to some mall in Malacca at night to change currency.. The next morning, we headed to Singapore. Dropped in Stv's place to keep his things and took some of his unwanted stuff back.. Lol.. Met a crazy, angry aunty there who tested my patience.. I passed the test! No more details here. Haha. We went for the 11.30 service at my bro's church: Trinity Christian Centre.. The worship was great and sermon was simple to understand yet so vital and important for us..

Pictures now..



Pictures my dad took when we reached Sg.. That's the Singapore Flyer btw..

Lunch was at Marina Square.. My dad made me pose. And since I'm not a camwhore, I just stand la right??


We were checking out places to eat.. And we found....

Ryoichi Sushi.. 6.60 for a set meal. Which was pretty reasonable.. And they gave ice-cream as well and I had to break the wooden spoon. My bro pointed out how no one broke it except me. Wonder what that proves...


This was what I ordered.. Spent some time digging out onions... LOL. But it was nice..

Mother's Day.. She was happy =)

Seen it before?

Take a closer look... Those are macaroons.. Very nice and sweet.. Should try it.. =)

Dinner was at Fish & Co at dunno wat plaza at Orchard Road.. Seafood platter for two.. Good stuff..


Sole Picatta.. The fries were real good.

Monday morning went to Orchard Road again.. Plaza Singapura; had breakfast and lunch there... Lunch was at Mos Burger. Good food, again.. And I was craving for fries from Long John Silver's.. So we went there right after lunch.. At 3pm, we were already at Ngee Ann Polytechnic, bro's ex poly.. Haha.. Grad officially began at 4 and ended an hour later.. I expected it to be longer but it was good anyhow.

The Auditorium








Was walking around the campus taking pics.. Their new cafeteria..



This is where I SHOULD be at right now had I not changed my decision.. Strain your eyes to figure out what it says..

Sam took this pic.. Since I couldn't go there and there's no way I can right now, might as well just take a picture..



All in all, a very good trip.. That's all for now. =). And Stv, I owe you a post. Coming soon. Hah. -out-

No comments: