Thursday, June 4, 2009

At Last

Went to Lost World on Thursday with the ISCF bunch... Had a great time. =). Even though there's much to say about it, I'll skip the details. The only thing I'd say is that we've probably left the impression of being lame/noisy/fun/lively/crazy people. But who cares...

Few days ago, I was just telling my cousin how fast this year has passed; it's June already. She said last year passed much faster, which is true somehow.. This year seems to be pretty weird for me. It's like alot has happened, yet nothing has happened.. (you're not supposed to get this). It feels as if I'm living a different life. Since I stayed at home most of the time, I had time to think through past events. These thoughts led me to make an important decision which I did. I feel relieved now. =).

Make your petition deep, O heart of mine,
Your God can do much more
Than you can ask;
Launch out on the Divine,
Draw from His love-filled store.
Trust Him with everything;
Begin today,
And find the joy that comes
When Jesus has His way!

No comments: