Monday, June 22, 2009

Emotions, Regained.

After all this time, I never thought we'd be here

Will be moving to KL in a week. Honestly, I'm not really excited as I should be. Of course, I do wonder what lies ahead of me.. But then again, leaving our comfort zones isn't always a comforting thing to know.

Learnt alot of things these past few days. The reality of Him in my life is just so amazing that I cannot put it into words.. Needless to say, He's all I need. Earthly pursuits are so small compared to the pursuit of Him... Yet we all are victims of this choice and always find ourselves torn between what's more important...

When my love for you was blind real, but I couldn't make you see it

I don't believe it when they say 'once bitten, twice shy'. There are some things in life you can't afford to live by that saying; it'll just worsen things.. If you used to read my Xanga posts, you would have noticed that there were times where you had to read between the lines to actually get what I tried to convey. Sorry to say, you might just have to do that again. Serene, she's back... As in that Serene... As in that serene whom you don't really know what more understand.. Don't worry peeps, I'm still me. It's just that I can't believe that this is actually happening again. It feels weird you know, to regain what you've lost after 6 months. That's it for now. God bless. =)

That I loved you more than you'll ever know, a part of me died hurt when I let you go

1 comment:

pismayka said...

omg wat a coincidence that's happening to the Renes! just these past few days, it somehow mattered to me once again, the emotions came back. i thought he was outa my life but i don't know why i juz felt a hurt once again.

but i'm super SURE that that's not the life that God wants us to live.

I think the only option we have is to snap out of it.

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thess 5 : 16 - 18

emotions can be controlled.

btw, we must chat one day!! i got lots 2 tell u too!

love u serene!