Thursday, June 25, 2009

birthdays

Went to school again yesterday; for the morning session CF. I shared about what I've been learning these past few years, which is Surrender. Though the response wasn't as good if compared to the previous day, I'm not really discouraged cause I believe that they've gained something from Him in some way or another.. And also, I could feel His presence and was touched by Him myself. Can't describe the joy He brings me.

It was my dad's birthday today. Bro and me baked brownies. We wanted to make chocolate chip cookies like ages ago, and we thought it would be good timing to do it on my dad's b'day. Made brownies instead cause there was a recipe that used the baking chocolate we bought. To our surprise, it turned out to be good. And my dad even said it was his best birthday cake. Haha. Dinner was at Citrus. Haven't been there even though the shop's been opened for more than a year already and it's near to my place. Food was good of course.

No comments: