Tuesday, June 23, 2009

amazing love

Had quite an eventful day compared to most of the days spent at home (not that I don't enjoy it). Followed my cousin to school in the morning, went to Parade first to have my breakfast. I must mention that I've not been eating breakfast regularly for quite some time. It's lunch time when I wake up. Anyway, walked over to school for the afternoon session CF. Thank God for His presence and some hearts were touched by His love.. I was on the verge of tearing too.

Your love is so pure Your love so divine
Your love transforms my soul my mind
Your love has the power to bring new hope
Amazing love
Amazing love

Went to Jusco later in the afternoon with Rachel to watch Hannah Montana: The Movie... After hearing about it from a few people, I wanted to watch it so badly. But it seemed like the people I asked to watch it with me already watched it so I kinda left it aside. Just yesterday, I asked Rach if she watched it yet and thankfully she said no. Haha. Best to watch with a close friend anyway. Oh ya, I chose today cause it was Ladies' day and since the movie's been out for some time, I was pretty sure the cinema would be quite empty. We were led to Cinema 6 (small one) and lo and behold, there were only 2 ladies there.. After we sat, 1 guy and 2 ladies came in.. Miserable 6 of us in the cinema. But honestly, we were glad that there were only so few people. Hah. The movie was pretty good, at least it was for me. Worth watching.

And just yesterday I bought the exact same ramen I was given by the Koreans in the international camp. Thanks to Simon for telling me bout it two months ago. There was no need for supper today, but I ate the ramen anyway. More so, I was eating it for the sake of the memories it brought me. Such great ones. =). And I had forgotten how hot it was till I ate it again. Real hot stuff. Anyway, I'll stop here for now. Going back to school again tomorrow, its the morning session CF instead. Praying for Him to touch hearts, yet again.

You alone deserve all glory. You alone deserve all praise.

No comments: