Friday, June 12, 2009

I want to fall in love with You

Was browsing through blog layouts and I came across this. It's based on a song: Jars of Clay - Love Song For A Savior. This was one of my favorites and was written in 1995. Pretty long ago eh?

It's a great song, not really for worship, but it still means alot.

Part of the song:

'He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens
As close a heartbeat or a song on our lips
Someday we'll trust Him and learn how to see Him
Someday He'll call us and we will come running
and fall in His arms and the tears will fall down and we'll pray,

I want to fall in love with You

It seems too easy to call you "Savior",
Not close enough to call you "God"
So as I sit and think of words I can mention
to show my devotion

My heart beats for You'

Spent few hours editing the html codes to my preference. Quite tricky. But there's this great feeling you get when you meddle with the codes and it turns out to be the way you want. Haha. Nothing much else to say. So, till then.

No comments: