Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm running out of titles...

I'm currently at my uncle's place in KL. Came down yesterday and will be going back tomorrow.. Main purpose for this trip was to go to college and pay up the fees for the 1st semester so I can get the receipt and college letter for my NS postponement..

NS starts next Tuesday and I haven't even received the package from them. A friend of mine received his 3 weeks ago already and yet I've got nothing. I thought I was real late in doing my application to postpone, but I recently found out that I can't do it without the package cause it contains important information I need to fill in as well... I just hope I don't get into trouble, but then again, the package isn't even with me, what am I supposed to do? Honestly, I really do want to go for it especially since the camp I got is in Langkawi.. But if I do, I can only go for two weeks which won't even be enough to get a cert.. So might as well spend time here.

Anyway, this KL trip has been quite alright. Though I'm not liking this place any better. Too much pollution. Traffic jams, congested areas, etc. Someone once said that Ipoh is like a retirement place. It's just nice; not too busy, not too quiet. And the food..................

Things are pretty much settled here already, my room in my aunt's place and stuff.. And God has shown even more of His goodness time and again. His goodness will never end. And I guess I shall stop here for now.. God bless. =)

No comments: