Thursday, July 2, 2009

it's time

Psalm 33:4: For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does.

He is so faithful. I can't express how His faithfulness has been my comfort and what pulled me through times I felt so low, so down, so forlorn. If only we could understand Him more, our problems would seem so small and insignificant..

Orientation was alright today. Today was more to briefings on other stuff like Community Service, clubs, IELTS etc. Finished around 12plus, but only left college at 2. Lunch at KL Sentral, McD... Sad case. Hah. Got to know more people better today though. =).

I've been thinking bout my subjects and stuff like that. Future university admissions, how I'm gonna fare... Honestly, I have to admit that I've been worrying, just a little... But it wasn't until I remembered that these aren't things that will last. Someday, it will all come to an end. What matters most is Him..

Even though I've just said that, I do realize how important it is for me to do my best as well.. This isn't SPM. I won't say SPM was easy, God was extremely merciful for granting me results I did not deserve at all. But I think I've been taking it for granted for too long. With all that I've been given, I need to use it, for His glory. I can't imagine myself being a studious person after being so lazy for the past years in school. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from starting now. I really need to study consistently when class commences, which is tomorrow.. Discipline. Really need it. After all, it is possible, cause all things are possible with Him. =)

I can't, but You can. In every situation, when You are in control, I know I won't fall apart. My trust is in You.

No comments: