Friday, July 31, 2009

it can't be

Had this for lunch today. Curry Pan Mee, that was recommended by my Business Studies Lecturer. Haha. 4 bucks a bowl and it's really nice! I'm so going back there again.

Got home from BBQ Nite an hour ago. The event was pretty decent. The heme was Mismatch. Pretty simple: Just wear anything that doesn't match; weird colors, different shoes/slippers, different earrings, weird stuff, formal top and shorts etc. Food, performances, awards, prize-giving, handover, dance floor pretty much sums up the night. We had our own band, called ourselves The Oriental which consisted of Eric, Justin, Vincent, Eng Hoe and me though Vincent didn't play at last... We never really thought of a name so when they asked, Justin suggested naming it K.C. which stands for Korea + China since it was a mix of both countries in the band. But, he ended up changing it to The Oriental. And there was this band that called themselves TLGHCH. When I first saw it on the board, I was like ??????. But earlier today, we found out it stands for: The Lead Guitarist Has Curly Hair. How creative. LOL. So we performed two songs during dinner. Went alright though I was quite nervous. After the night officially ended, there was the dance floor. So yeah, nearly everyone were dancing, or at least trying to in the basketball court. While people like me stood by the side to watch. Some of us just couldn't and didn't want to join so we took pleasure in watching. Hah.

Eng Hoe on the drums, Justin and me on the guitars and Eric singing for the first song.

Anyway, there were lots of food. More than enough actually. I mostly ate watermelons only, don't ask why. Haha. Really tired right now. So many people said I looked moody and emo today and kept asking me to cheer up. Thanks for noticing and caring guys, but I'm actually fine. It was just some thoughts that were going on through my head... Update more another time. =)

Cause I cannot stand still
I can't be this unsturdy

This cannot be happening

No comments: