Friday, July 17, 2009

recap

A recap of what's been going on for the past few days: Pre-U meeting on Tuesday: Managed to skip introduction, again. None of us from Arts were called out that day due to shortage of time. Doesn't matter really.

I'm grateful that the subjects I'm taking doesn't have as much work as subjects like Maths, Physics, Accounts etc. Not counting calculations in Econs and B.Studies, I really can say goodbye to Maths for life. What a relief! =P. Lessons have been alright, and I still haven't started getting down to my books. True, it still might be abit early, but I guess I gotta kick this procrastination and lazy attitude out of me ASAP.

Anyway, today was quite eventful, and definitely tiring. After CF, 10 of us went to Mid Valley. Some sat in the car, but the rest of us literally squeezed ourselves into the KTM. It's even worse than taking the LRT when it's packed. No place to even turn around. Had Carl's Jr. for lunch. Probably the most expensive meal I've indulged in ever since I came here. 20 bucks. But it was worth it. And I helped some of the guys finish their fries too. Haha. Lots of funny things happened. Wanted to do some plan change in Maxis centre but couldn't so I didn't bother anymore. Pretty much just hanged around the place till 5 something. Then, 6 of us wanted to take the KTM back to Sentral but it was delayed for 30 minutes. So we ended up walking all the way to other end and ran out of the mall when we say the bus. It's a good thing I don't know anyone in KL, cause of certain dumb things a few of us did. =D. That's pretty much it for now. Last day of Inter-Cohort games tomorrow. Need to sleep soon. Few pictures I took today:

The 4 posers. LOL. They thought they looked sexy but.....


Gay people. LOL.

Done for now! Nights.

No comments: