Wednesday, July 29, 2009

if only

I can't be
Losing sleep over this
No I can't
And now I cannot stop pacing
Give me a few hours I'll have this all sorted out
If my mind would just stop racing

Another tiring day. I was feeling sleepy towards the end of Economics class. Somehow, Miss Thina, my Econs lecturer knew I was struggling to stay awake and she asked me bout it. So she asked all of us to stand up and do some exercise to keep us awake. Just last week, my Econs class rep really fell asleep and it took a while before he actually responded to her call. It was funny how she indirectly made fun of him. And she told him he could eat a sweet if he wants to, and he immediately took out a lolipop. Seriously. And today, he took out another one when he felt sleepy. He's now called the baby of the class. Hah.

Ironically, just yesterday in Business class, we were kinda sleepy too, and Mr. John, our lecturer, asked us to stand for awhile too. IELTS class was fun today. =). Some of us had no class before IELTS at 3.30, so we went to the Cendol stall nearby college. Not bad.

RM 1.40 per bowl (without red beans). Quite reasonable. Considering it's Brickfields

Haha. Eng Hoe finally finishing. =P

He says it's enough..


More pictures later on. Till then!

No comments: