Saturday, July 25, 2009

eventful days

I actually posted something yesterday but I have no idea what happened to it. But anyway, these two days have been tiring, but it's all good. =)

Yesterday, I was out for around 15 hours. From 8 am right up to 11pm. Classes ended at 10. Went for breakfast, then wanted to do community service but no one wanted to go along, so I ended up helping to cut coupons from Games Carnival that was held today. After CF, I had an Econs replacement class since my lecturer couldn't make it the day before. At 3.30, I was supposed to go back, but help was needed for packaging stuff for Games Carnival. Nearly all of those who were supposed to help out went back, so me, Vincent, Wei Han, Isaac, Elle and Jun Yong ended up helping to pack those stuff. It was a pretty easy job, putting stuff into plastics, counting, packaging etc. And also carrying stuff up and down. By the time we finished everything, it was already close to 6. Elle and Jun Yong went back, so the rest of us went to Kenny Rogers at Sentral for dinner. I only had two muffins though; since my real dinner was gonna be with my aunt and her Japanese client.

Got home at 8plus and 15 minutes later, we went for dinner at a Jap restaurant which was the best in Malaysia, according to the Jap guy. It's called Jyu Raku. I wasn't really hungry to begin with and after yesterday's dinner, I need a break from extremely heavy meals. I wanted to take pics of the food, but I thought it was rude to do so... I will never forget the meal partly cause the first thing that came was a salad. And the Jap put some on my plate. How could I refuse and say I don't eat/like/fancy salad when he gave it to me? Had a hard time eating and was drowning everything down with green tea most of the time. Haha. Anyway, halfway during the meal, I thought we were done but more food came. He ordered this seafood gratin with cheese thing for me, and it was really good. 3 of us ate 7 things not including dessert and some of the stuff we ate were Wagyu beef, some special tofu, all kinds of seafood sushi (the size of the salmon was two times bigger than Sushi King's one.) and etc. The bill could have easily been RM400 just for the 3 of us. Food was good, but next time, I'll be sure to go with an empty stomach.

Today, I went to college again to help out for the Games Carnival. It's a games competition that involves secondary schools in the Klang Valley. Quite many people came to help out though there were only 5 people from my batch. Me, Vincent and Wei Han came without knowing what to do and I think we achieved in helping out quite alot today. Food packaging/Scoreboard/Award Ceremony/Picking Up Trash/Carrying Stuff you name it. Although it was a bit tiring, but I really felt a great sense of accomplishment just in helping out. Chilled out awhile later and then we went to Times Square. Shall leave out the rest of the details. Finally got back at 7. My aunt went to Fraser's Hill today so I'm pretty much home alone with her 7 dogs. Haha. I'm quite tired already. So till then. =)

p.s: He's faithful; always has been and always will be. Just knowing that, is all I need..

No comments: