Tuesday, July 21, 2009

thank you

Happy Birthday Jane!


I don't usually do any birthday dedications, so here's one for you. =)

I just realized we've never really taken a picture together, except for this that you edited.


Anyway, take this as your present for the time being. Haha.

I've always known you as my brother's friend's sister and it was the same for you. And yeah, you were also the 'behind door neighbour'. Haha. Our brothers used to communicate through their room windows. I really didn't know then that we would end up being close friends too.

I only got to know you much better last year through CF, camps and stuff like that. You were one of the closest friends I had who were younger than me.

I've seen you grow spiritually and I'm so glad that God has brought about such a big change in you. Don't let this faith die, but continue to hold on to Him no matter what happens.

Thanks for everything you've said and done. I remember the times where I used to call you and just pour out everything and it was the same for you. All the tears that were shed over the phone. Haha.. We've really grown and changed much don't you think. And I believe God had a purpose for allowing us to go through what we went through, that we would be able to help and comfort one another because of it. I really don't know what would have happened if I didn't have such a friend like you.. Especially last year when it happened, you were there for me.. Even though I couldn't say much, you still understood..

Though we might not talk as much as we used to, you're still one of my closest friends and I really appreciate our friendship. Look to God always... And I'll be here too if you need me. God bless you, sis in Christ. =)

1 comment:

jane said...

that is really beautiful.... :) thanksss so much.... from the bottom of my heart