Thursday, July 30, 2009

hold on

I don't know why but it seems like these days, people close to me are on the verge of breaking down/giving up/losing hope.

I do admit that I haven't always been so cheerful. But I was always reminded that no matter what I go through, I'm never on my own. He's on my side and because of that, I'm holding on to Him.

It pains me to see my friends suffering in their own way. It scares me to think that faith could be shattered due to the problems and things that come our way. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I ever lose faith in Him and it's something I don't ever want to imagine cause right now, He's proven to be all I need.

If you ever feel like giving up (in whatever aspect), hold on. It's easy to say and extremely difficult to do.. But where else could we go to? Who else would readily welcome us with open arms whenever we feel like everything's falling apart... Could we find strength in ourselves to go on? Never... If only we could look beyond today and know that one day, it will all end. If only we could see how one day, everything will come to pass. And life with Him is the only thing that will ever count. The only thing that will ever matter in this life on earth... Cause we're not living for ourselves, but for Him and Him alone. And for that reason, we have to cling on to His promises. Should we ever doubt Him, we might as well die cause there would no longer be any reason to live.

James 1:2-4: My brothers, consider it pure joy when you face trials of many kinds, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience (perseverance). But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

2 comments:

aaron kian said...

life like dis.. haha.. u cant be lookin after every1... just pray 4 them =)

Jeremy "KC T3h n00bKilleR" Tan said...

AAARGH!! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Hehehe, yeah, I'm one of those felles out there that's kinda losing it. Urgh... your fault also-lah. Ask me come over and then suddenly cannot... =.=

KC loves "Angels"

Agape and God bless