Monday, July 13, 2009

obvious

Today marked the very end of our orientation by the Student Council and beloved seniors. Haha. To tell the truth, it's kinda sad, at least for me. Surprisingly I enjoyed the 7am sessions where we did all sorts of things. It was fun, and good exercise too =p. Also, it means that I will not and can't...................... But it's not all bad, cause I can still do it. HAHA. You're not supposed to understand this too. Anyway, after our IELTS class today, we had to gather at the basketball court. First we played this Mummy game with toilet paper and water balloons involved. And after that, it was 'war'. Water balloons were thrown by the seniors. Pails of water, water hose etc. It's really funny to see how happy the seniors were in wetting people. HAHAHHA. Some even went upstairs to pour water from above, but they were obviously spotted! And something happened too.. Which I can't say here. Thankfully, only Eric saw. =D

Pre-U meeting tomorrow. Last week, some of the people from my intake already introduced themselves. The rest of us are supposed to do it tomorrow in front of like 300+ people. We have to say our name, status, and the most embarassing/funny thing that ever happened to us. And yeah, someone from the crowd will be picked to rate the person on a scale of 1-10, and they have to rate the chosen person too. I'll be brutally honest no matter what. Hah.

I'm quite sleepy already, but I gotta finish start and complete research on Thomas Edison for Business Studies. Suffice to say, I really do enjoy B.Studies. I could and should attribute part of my interest to the lecturer. He's from Ipoh too, and his teaching style is definitely NOT boring. Gotta run now. Till then. =)

No comments: