Saturday, July 11, 2009

blah

Thank God for the great week I've had. =).

I'm back in Ipoh for two days. Will be going back tomorrow night.. And yeah, I deleted the post before the previous one cause I felt I revealed too much about everything. So I guess my posts will be slightly more discreet from now on..

It was ragging week for the past 5 days. Although some found it to be somewhat torturing, I found it fun. A recap of what happened: We had different dress codes for each day. Some were ridiculous, some were pretty easy to follow. Some of us were forfeited when we obviously didn't follow. But it was all cool.

Morning exercise, games and other stuff were what we went through. And I've established another image for myself already, just because I did something that no one saw coming. Even if I forget it, people still remember me for that. What to do?? LOL.

Besides that, we were given a list of nicknames of our 'seniors'. Out of 60, we need to get 40 signed.. Deadline is on Tuesday but I handed mine in on Thursday, I was the first .WHEE. HAHA.. Oh, and having a thick skin really helps when you're in college. =P

I've got alot more to say, but I'll save it for another post. And I'll update more often. Hah. Nights!

I really wish it didn't happen, but now that it has, I can only hope... and pray.

No comments: