Monday, August 3, 2009

stuck

Lessons have been going on as usual. I'm grateful that my assignments are still bearable and can be done. Pity those taking Accounts + Maths, seriously stressing out over piles of homework. Had two hours break today, pulled few friends along to go to the Pan Mee shop again. Haha.

Went with Shane, Kai Yen and Amanda. Only me and Kai Yen ate, while Shane left halfway. Kai Yen ordered normal dry pan mee and he asked for a small portion. I ordered a medium dry curry one. The portion is really big, and even small can be considered alot already. Kai Yen was struggling to finish and in the end he gave up. He kept saying I can really eat. It's either that, or he's just a small eater. I'd rather believe the latter though. Haha




And just now, my aunt let me try her dragonfruit enzyme. It tastes really good. If you have no idea what it is, it's basically dragonfruit kept for some time, and later she added some stuff inside. Sorry, I'm really bad at explaining.


This is over my head
But underneath my feet
Cause by tomorrow morning I'll have this thing beat
And everything will be back to the way that it was
I wish that it was just that easy

No comments: