Tuesday, August 11, 2009

something's wrong

I will leave the post about orientation camp for some other time.

Most of the people who went for camp seems to have fallen sick.

Yesterday, quite a number of people were absent from college. Some came and weren't feeling well and they went home after that.

Today, it got worse. At least half of those who went for camp weren't feeling well. Not just from my batch but from March as well. Those who seemed fine yesterday got sick too. Some came, vomited and went back. I realized something was wrong when I went for lunch with 7 other friends. Nearly all of them looked really worn out and were pretty quiet. They even asked me why I was so hyper when I was just being normal. And then I realized that most of them were sick.

Vomit + diarrhea + fever + stomach upset are the few of the similar symptoms my friends are going through. I'm seriously worried for them. And it seems that one by one people are catching it too. Currently, they're trying to find out the source. It might be food poisoning though it's abit weird since not everyone is sick. Praying hard that it's nothing serious. God bless all those who aren't feeling well.

No comments: